Comply with the general operating rules for casting equipment of shot blasting machine.
1. It must be observed before work:
- Check the wear of the vulnerable parts of the shot blasting head, such as the blades, guide sleeves, and blasting wheel.
- Check the iron pill conveying system, such as hoist, spiral conveying screen (or polygonal screen), sand storage hopper, pill conveying pipe, etc. for blockage or jamming. If there are these phenomena, they should be dealt with in time;
- Check whether the catenary chain and auxiliary chain are loose or derail. If there are any such phenomena, the maintenance personnel should be notified to repair;
- Check whether there are any falling castings in the shot blasting chamber. If there are any falling castings, they should be removed in time;
- Check the integrity of the protective curtain and the protective plate, do not allow missing or excessive wear, otherwise they should be replaced;
- Check whether the catenary hook is severely worn and whether the rotation is flexible. If the abrasion is severely punished or the rotation is not flexible, it should be replaced in time or repaired by the maintenance personnel;
- Start each mechanism separately, check the movement of the throwing head, the iron shot conveying system, the auxiliary chain and the catenary, and start production after confirming that everything is normal.
2. Each worker must also observe:
- Operators should wear protective equipment to prevent iron shots from hurting people;
- Starting the equipment should be carried out in the following order:
- Fan-bucket elevator-spiral screen (or multi-angle screen)-throwing mind 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,-auxiliary chain-iron pill gate-catenary chain. The stopping sequence is reversed, namely catenary chain-iron shot gate-auxiliary chain-throwing head-spiral screen (or polygonal screen)-hoist-fan.
- The castings of 30 hooks must be hung on the catenary before they can be cleaned up and the castings can be hung continuously at the same time;
- Start the test run first, and then run it dry for 3-5 minutes, and check the working stability of the shot blasting head, screw conveyor hoist, winch, and chain belt. After confirming that everything is normal, production can be started.
3. It must also be observed during work:
- When working, the operator should wear protective equipment to prevent the iron shot from hurting people;
- Drive in the following order: start the ventilator-open the rolling door-start the feeding hopper-move the chain belt-reset the feeding hopper-close the rolling door-start the chain belt-start the shot blasting head- -Start the screw conveyor-start the hoist-open the iron shot gate.
- The parking sequence is the opposite;
- Always pay attention to the stability of the throwing head movement. If the throwing head shakes a lot, the maintenance personnel should be notified to repair it.
- The weight added to the caster each time is not more than 500 kg, not less than 300 kg, depending on the size and shape of the casting;
- According to the consumption of iron pellets, frequently replenish new iron pellets, and be careful not to crush the hoist;
- When the shot blasting machine head is working, do not make the chain plate move in the opposite direction;
- When the shot blasting machine head is working, it is strictly forbidden to open the drum door;
- When the shot blasting machine head is working, the screw conveyor and hoist must not be stopped.